Monday, March 5, 2012

I Need Input Re: Bible Study Ideas

Ok, so I am planning to write a bible study but have no idea what to write it on! There are so many options and I'm having a hard time settling on one.

I would love some input if you are willing?!? What topics would you want to see covered in a bible study if you were to take one? Would you prefer it be on a person from the bible? Or on a specific subject?

I have taken both types of studies and have loved each one! I've done them on: the life of David, Breaking Free (from strongholds, guilt, etc), Psalms of Ascent, the Pentateuch (first five books of the bible). Can you tell I LOVE bible study? Those are just a few of the ones I've taken. I know that writing one on a specific subject or person would be easier than a more abstract topic.

One subject that speaks to me, though, is overcoming guilt and a sordid past. Maybe that would make for a good starting point. Write what you know, ya know? I'm still praying about all this but would still love some feedback on what people would actually like to learn. I plan on doing much research and learning along with what I'm writing.

Anyway, that's a wrap for now. I look forward to your feedback. Someone? Anyone? People I don't know who have stumbled across this blog, this means you too!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment