Sunday, July 16, 2017

Back Again

Hi!

It is I, the absentee blogger! I've recently started becoming active on my other blogs, Cup of Sensibility and Fishing Divas Extraordinnaire (which I JUST NOW realized I have misspelled on my blog!) and started looking over this blog again and realized...I miss it! I have been remiss in attending church and reading the bible as of late. I always let life get in the way of what is most important.A couple months ago, I was trying to find the right bible study to do but could not find one that really fits for me. I began to think maybe I should write my own. Writing has been so daunting for me lately, though. I just can't seem to get going. So maybe blogging is the answer. Since my mind is always all over the place, and I can never find one topic I feel  passionate to write a study about, perhaps I should write random bible musings here in the hopes that these reach someone who needs them.

Now, I must go try to figure out how to fix my misspelled blog. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment