Monday, July 17, 2017

Ideas for this Blog

Hey All,

When I started recreating my other two blogs, fishingdivasextraordinaire.blogspot.com and cupofsensibility.blogspot.com, I really had no intention of doing anything with this one. But, SOMETHING (Someone?!) grabbed my attention and got me updating it anyway. Like I mentioned previously, I have always wanted to write a bible study but never knew what to do it on. There are just so many topics and I am not the most decisive person in the world. I get overwhelmed easily with too many choices. But now I have an idea. I think I will do topical analyses on this blog. Perhaps one week, I will research verses that could pertain to depression. Another week, I will look into self-esteem. I have ideas of different topics for each week. And please feel free to comment on any topics you would like to see covered. My plan is to spend the week researching these areas of interest in the Bible and then doing a commentary at the end of the week. I am still deciding on this week's topic but will post it when I decide.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment